From Open Rail Data Wiki
Welcome to the Open Rail Data wiki, with information on Open Data available from the rail industry.
- If you are looking for information on the Network Rail Open Data platform, which allows access to real-time train movement information, documentation is available for these feeds
- If you are looking for information on the National Rail Enquiries feeds, documentation is currently being collected
- The Office of Rail Regulation's Public Register is available to browse
- There is documentation for the ATOC Rail Industry Data releases being worked on
- There is some reference data which may be useful to you in conjunction with the feeds
- If you're looking for help, advice or just want to talk about rail data, join the Open Rail Data group on Google Groups
- If you're looking to get involved, check out the projects page.