Welcome to the Open Rail Data wiki, with information on Open Data available from the rail industry in Great Britain.
Here are some useful resources:
- The Open Rail Data Talk mailing list is an excellent place to discuss your use of Open Rail Data and seek the advice of the rest of the community
- The FAQ contains answers to a number of common questions, including a comparison of the different types of data available
- Our Github organisation is a central place to put code examples and anything that you think will help other users - contact poggs if you want to join
- If you want to suggest a set of data that the indudstry should open up, fill out the form here. Check that the data isn't already on the wish-list before submitting!
Finally, if you're planning a hackathon, hack-day or an event using the rail industry's Open Data, Peter Hicks, who curates the wiki and mailing list, will be happy to talk and possibly come along and talk about the data.
|About the Network Rail feeds||About the National Rail Enquiries feeds|
- The Office of Rail Regulation's Public Register is available to browse
- There is documentation for the ATOC Rail Industry Data releases being worked on
- There is some reference data which may be useful to you in conjunction with the Network Rail feeds
- If you're looking to get involved, check out the projects page.